Sunday, November 22, 2009

random walk in the mall on the17th




*I love Christmas time the decoration's ROCK!*Christmas Pictures, Images and Photos and the mall is starting to put up the lights and the Santa station already.

I was by the mall so i went in to buy Britney new perfume sigh wow it epic failed :/ it smells plain and not nice like her other perfumes i have them all but i skipped the circus one it's just to plain for me .
so i just picked up the Jessica Simpson set :) loves it .it's pretty and smells great and that perfume top is heavy .


and i want this cute dress but i don't like short dresses ,it's so pretty and check out that necklace :).

omg they make pink battery's :) *loves them *

:)look my nails are growing they been short because i kept bitting them off.*bad habit*
that was my random day .

No comments:

whos dedra?

My photo
M.AC ADDICT :) and i watch a lot of youtube videos i dont work for mac i just like makeup so it's what i talk about for now .