Saturday, November 21, 2009

MAC bunny pink lipstick &MAC Finery 3 Plum lip (review and pics)


I finally got my hard to find MAC Finery 3 Plum lip set for Lips :)
and
M ac Bunny pink lipstick
now I'm done .i got both my M.A.C staple items :)
Bunny pink review :
I thought the Bunny pink would look funny on me because I'm African American and dark tone but it's nice and i did not buy it to wear it xD but i will use it now and then since it is pretty on me.
it has a sparely pink over spray on the lipstick and under it is a pink color but fancy looking like a model lipstick.i never seen this color pink be for and it's a "luster" texture or "lustre " how ever you say it.




Finery 3 plum lips review : Based on the comments on youtube and specktra you would think the purse is crap :/ but i'ts not it is a high end fill to it and has "M.A.C" stamped in to it ,it clicks to close .and the fabrick is soft and can be washed .i love it i like antique items .:)
and the purse also is big it looks small but you could put 8 lipsticks and have room .yes i tried it ha ha :)
I LOVE IT :D ALL!!!!
mac should make all they lip cases like this ,it's super pretty white & silver :) it's very lovely .

thanks *

No comments:

whos dedra?

My photo
M.AC ADDICT :) and i watch a lot of youtube videos i dont work for mac i just like makeup so it's what i talk about for now .