Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MD oriental market pics,review :) part 1 teh intro


Welcome
I went to my local oriental market today.
they sell live fish ,eels !! lol,and crabs ,shrimp. and other great stuff .
this was my first time and not my last ;) in MD oriental market i had no clue how close i was to it ,it's two blocks and a walk across the street from my place. :) cool.

It's hidden in the back of two trees and the sign is hard to see from the road ,which is odd for a "store" right:/,

the store inside was nice and clean the people was kind and help me if i wanted to know what a item was or to translate the name.
but it was a mix of non- items also so they have american items but i'm only going for the Asian goodies .besides shrimp and fish .

now to the pics and reviews please fill free to ask questions .

No comments:

whos dedra?

My photo
M.AC ADDICT :) and i watch a lot of youtube videos i dont work for mac i just like makeup so it's what i talk about for now .