Wednesday, October 22, 2008

xD haha ,how fun is finding oldies but goodies makeup .



i was looking thur all my boxes afther moving in this new apartment im at :) .and i found my 3rd make up bag (lol yes i have 3 bags ),i forgot to unpack this one box so i thouth id share and ask you all to share ,look for make up that you never see or use every day and post the pic of it
heres what i found .
Lancome Juicy Gelee at the top its orange .
and a older mac tendertone ,
a mac lipglass in springbean,
a Versace lipstick i never wear this but its Versace so i cant toss it out and it still smells great like new :)

,and heres a cool kick ass story about MY FAvORITE lipglosses the two" brat "glosses these are the first lipglosses i purchased from the mall they was $5.00 each but on sell for two for $5.00 so i got two of the same kinds becouse dabrat who is a rapper .was my idol then i was 16 years old and now im 28 they o.o still are brand new omg every year i am shocked they havent turned yet lol i use these once a year becouse they are rare and cant be replaced :) .
i now keep all my makeup in one spot on top of my dresser in my room .and the bathroom .
thanks for reading and i cant waite to see and read your story .

No comments:

whos dedra?

My photo
M.AC ADDICT :) and i watch a lot of youtube videos i dont work for mac i just like makeup so it's what i talk about for now .